Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The "Official" Lost Book Club

Many of you already know about Amy's Lost Books Challenge ...

My Friend Amy


but did you know that ABC now has an official "Lost" book club?! Click here to check it out.

It's really a cool site! They break down the list of books by type - which ones the show was based on, which were referenced in the show, etc. - and they even have a discussion group. For those of us participating in Amy's Challenge this is a great resource, and a chance to chat with even more people about the books!

Let me know if you check it out.

1 comment:

Nan said...

One could spend every day just reading LOST stuff. I don't know when any tv has interested me like this show does. We both love it. I looked into doing the challenge but thought I've got enough reading going on right now. But I do read all this with interest. Did I mention the LOST diary site to you before? http://thelostdiary.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin