Books - 10 (3,048 pages)
- Midnight Sun (264 pages)
- Notes on Democracy (206 pages)
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard (108 pages)
- Cole Family Christmas (74 pages)
- The Survivors of the Chancellor (143 pages)
- Typhoid Mary (160 pages)
- Outwitting History (312 pages)
- Twilight (544 pages)
- New Moon (608 pages)
- Eclipse (629 pages)
I also started two other books (Phineas Finn, and Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress) but I'll count them next month since they are not finished yet.
Audiobooks 2 (20 hours)
Mom & Son Book Club - 1
We read and discussed Beedle the Bard - it was hit!
Challenge Updates (for more details on these, see my left side bar)
- Signed up for a new one, The Stephenie Meyer Mini Challenge. Completed 3 of the 4 books in the series. Only two were required for the challenge but I'm not saying I'm done until I read the 4th (which will be any day now).
- The LOST Books Challenge - read another book for this one, so there are only 2 more to go. Not sure I'll finish this by the time the new season starts, but since I haven't watched the previous season yet, I'm not too concerned.
- The 1% Well Read Challenge - I started another book (Phineas Finn) but haven't finished it yet. It's a long one, but I'm enjoying it so far. There's NO WAY that I'll complete this challenge on time, but I'm going to continue reading until I complete my list anyway. It's been a VERY enjoyable challenge. And I WILL be participating again in 2009.
All in all, a very successful and enjoyable month for me. How 'bout you?
This should be my last post of 2008 ... Happy New Year!